Monday, May 13, 2019

Why I helped Gatsby Get with Daisy Buchanan

Some People ask me why I helped Gatsby set him and Daisy up? The answer is simple he was a man in love with a woman who love him too. I knew that Daisy wasn’t happy with Tom and some days I wondered if she ever was. When he asked me to have tea with Nick and ask him to help Gatsby I been wondering if I had helped Daisy escape on her wedding day if she would be happy, so I made the decision to help Gatsby. I had thought that maybe this would be a second s chance to do things the right way.
    When he first told me to help him out I was hesitant because I didn’t know how to react. Knowing that Daisy was a married woman with a child, but in a unhappy relationship. I could help end a marriage or I could not help Gatsby out and not have envied Nick over for tea and tried to keep in tacked a already broken marriage.
    When I chose to help Gatsby I knew that it wouldn’t be easy because I would have to keep this from Daisy or if she found out that I had some part of the ending of her marriage and she hated me it would destroy me. You see Daisy is my only real friend she may seem like a little fool but that’s only because it's what her mother told her to be. In reality she is much smarter and more cunning that she appears to be. Knowing all the risk I chose to help Gatsby because I wanted her to be happy, like how she use to be when we were younger, when she was with Gatsby, and when she still was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment