Tuesday, May 14, 2019

What I was feeling when Nick kissed me.

That night talking about Gatsby and Daisy’s love to Nick had made me feel empty inside because I wanted something like that. A type of love that makes people go crazy for them the kind that the other person would do anything for. Then Nick kissed and held me in a way that I knew that if I wanted to I could have that with him, or so I had thought. After our night together he had been close with me, but like everything that would fade as well.
That night was one of the best nights of my life together with him I could have stayed for the rest of my life. When he held me tight in his arms I felt safe a secure never knowing what was planned for us. Being with him made me feel so happy. I never knew that a man could make me feel this way. You see I’ve been with other men but never one like Nick he was kind and made me feel important. He would talk to me as an equal and because of that make me feel like I was floating on a cloud. While he might have been doing this for himself how he held me and kissed me caused me to feel like I was the only one that he was thinking about. Nick made me happy, he made me feel safe, and when we kissed that one night he made me realize that I only wanted him for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment